Medicare offers services to support you if you are depressed or anxious. Depression and anxiety can affect anyone and it is important to call your doctor if you are experiencing:
- Thoughts of ending your life
- Sad, empty or hopeless feelings
- Lack of energy
- Trouble concentration or sleeping
- Loss of interest in things you once enjoyed
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Increased use of alcohol or other drugs
- Loss of self worth
- Social withdrawal and isolation
Medicare helps pay for mental health services through part A and pat B. Including one depression screening per year, one alcohol misuse screening per year, and other services.
Mental health is just as important as physical health, and Medicare can be there to support you.
For more Medicare information visit BenaVest.com