It is important to know what services and health care providers your health insurance covers. So, next time you visit your doctor it is important to ask them these questions.
Does my health plan cover my current doctor?
- You can call your doctor’s office and ask them if your current health insurance plan covers visits to your doctor. You can also check your plan’s website to see what doctors are in-network.
- It is important to ask your health plan if you need prior authorization to make a visit. Without authorization, you may have to pay for things that your plan would have covered.
Does my health plan cover the services I need?
- All health insurance plans offered in the Health insurance Marketplace offer the same essential benefits coverage. This includes: prescription drugs, emergency services, and services for expecting women and newborns.
- Some plans may also offer additional coverage. If you have questions about whether a service is covered.
What will my costs be?
- Most plans give the best deals with in-network providers. However you may still receive some deals for out-of-network providers.
For more information about Medicare plans visit Benavest.com