With your Marketplace coverage you can now schedule the right appointments to start living a healthier lifestyle.
- Make sure to dedicate some time of the day to physical activity, whether that is lifting weights, running, or playing some kind of sport.
- Taking time to sleep and relax is just as important as physical activity. Make sure to get the proper amount of sleep you need.
- There are preventative services that are available to you with your Marketplace coverage. You can easily make appointments for check ups, and different health screenings to make sure you are healthy.
- Make sure to schedule follow up visits for your primary care providers and ask them to notify you in advance when recommended health check ups should be conducted.
- If you have any health concerns and do not have an appointment made to see your health provider, make sure to give them a call and see what they can recommend.
Tips for getting the right care
- Many different places can provide you with care, but it’s best to get your care routinely from a primary care provider.
- Normally, primary care providers can be found in offices, clinics, and health centers.
- Not all providers and facilities take all insurance plans and types of coverage. Before you make any appointments, make sure you call the primary care provider to ensure that they accept your coverage.
For more information about healthcare plans click here to visit BenaVest.com