The coronavirus as you know is a pandemic that has affected the entire globe. While it is a very difficult time for all, there are ways to slow the spread until a better solution is discovered.
- Wear a Mask: If you are going to be in a public place around other people, make sure to wear a mask or something to cover your nose and mouth. Wearing a mask drastically reduces the spread of the virus and is the key recommendation to stay safe.
- Get tested: If you think you have been exposed to the virus make sure to quarantine yourself at home and get tested. Make sure to visit the CDC’s website for more information on testing.
- Regularly clean areas that get touched a lot: Make sure to wash your hands often and maintain areas that get touched frequently clean. Areas and items such as cell phones, door handles, keyboards and mice, etc.
- Limit trips out of home: Avoid making any trips out of home if they are unnecessary. Try to leave only if you need any kind of medicine, hygienics, food, or medical help.
- Do not neglect your mental health: All these preventive measures can heavily impact your mental health. So make sure to contact your family and friends every once in a while to help with all the loneliness.
Continuing to take precaution during this time is pivotal to keeping the coronavirus under control.
For more information about the coronavirus make sure to visit cdc.gov
For more information about health insurance plans visit Benavest.com